Missouri gathering 2017 - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I plan on planning on it! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

John

I'll be there with boat and room for those who are boat-less. Lois and I are really excited - we are relocating from Hannibal to Warsaw, and footings were just poured this week for a house at Cedar Gate, 2 minutes (literally) from Sterett Creek Marina. House won't be ready in time to host guests this year, but it will be available for sleep-overs for gatherings in the coming years for those that don't care to camp.

wanda barner

wow! that's GREAT , HOPE you will like the Warsaw area. Be good to see you agin.

John

Ron needs to send me a list of all the "old fart" morning coffee hangouts

Michael

Lord will'n, I be there.

Quote Originally Posted by jnordyke View Post
    Ron needs to send me a list of all the "old fart" morning coffee hangouts
    John we have a RV on a slab in Warsaw and spend most of our time in our home away form home, although we have not opened it up from the winter as yet but it will be soon cuz we are catching crappie at Stockton and when that happens we head to Warsaw, many great places to get breakfast too, Ferg's Dinner, the other side of the mile long bridge has the best biscuits and gravey and do a great job on breakfast, the Rusty Skillet has the best of it all in the mornings, just a great place for breakfast and its downtown, Cow patties is next to the Casey's gas station and they have alot of the old farts there drinking coffee and war stories, we'll have to get together this year and do so me fishing, we always fry crappie for the gathering too.

Ed

Doesn't look like we will make it this year. The wife won't be out of school in time.

wanda barner

Ed sorry to hear that. Have missed you for a few years now. We have to get Rusty fired up and a going on this. He knows how to make a list of people and food. It is less than two months now.

Rusty
    Blog Entries

Sorry Wanda I am a slacker, I just haven't got in to it yet this year. Been really busy. I haven't even wet a line yet. Clod and I will be there and I think dad may be with us this year. I will try and be a little more involved with this.

Rusty
    Blog Entries

Lets get this thing going!!! Dinner will be at Site # 44 that way Wanda will have to clean up all the mess we make after its over.
    We normally do a Giveaway on Saturday evening right after the meal. What that consists of is we all bring something to give away. we will all put out names in a hat and when your name is drawn out you get to go pick something from the giveaway table. you can either make something or Bye something. I like to make things to giveaway. I will try and make another knife to give away, if I have time. Wanda won it last year...
    Wanda I don't know how to do the lists like JC and John always did so someone else needs to do that.
    Maybe we can get John Nordyke to do that. We all can see by his avatar he can't catch a big fish. I think that photo has been altered...LOL..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast