Missouri - east side report 2017 - Page 13

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    jason mitchell

was anyone able to get out in this beautiful weather today? Sure wish i was fishing instead of working today.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine4life View Post
    Spent 6 hours on the river today. Launched at Weldon before 8. Never did get a bite. The shad in the jar doesn't stink any different then a fresh shad.
    What a good day to be on the water! What was the water temp? I'd guess it's about time to start looking at areas with a little more current.

Quote Originally Posted by south point View Post
    What a good day to be on the water! What was the water temp? I'd guess it's about time to start looking at areas with a little more current.
    Water was 45-48 degrees. A couple degrees warmer behind the dikes. I am likely going to hit it again Sunday afternoon. I have to set up and work a DU banquet Saturday. Free beer. Probably will move downstream a few miles and explore some new water.

I would like to introduce myself. I am new to the forum but have been looking through and reading it for a couple years. It has taken some time to get signed up. I am located in St. Louis.

I was out on the water this weekend up from St Charles. It seems there are less and less fish behind the dikes where i was seeing them in early Feb. I am starting to find some on the edges of the main channel. Water temp was in ~46 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Derhake View Post
    I would like to introduce myself. I am new to the forum but have been looking through and reading it for a couple years. It has taken some time to get signed up. I am located in St. Louis.
    Welcome! I'm just a ramp or two up up from you normally.

Gonna be in St Charles next weekend. Awful tempting to bring the gear and fish while the wife does her things during the day.

David

Jake the fish are moving from the holes to the mud flats this time of year. It is "skinny water " time... red buds blooming!

Quote Originally Posted by arky View Post
    Jake the fish are moving from the holes to the mud flats this time of year. It is "skinny water " time... red buds blooming!
    I was going by water temp as to when they would start moving out. It made it up to 49 a couple weeks ago and now is back down a couple degrees

Quote Originally Posted by Snagman23 View Post
    Welcome! I'm just a ramp or two up up from you normally.
    Are you talking public ramps like Weldon springs and Klondike?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast