Looking for a super bait tank II

Nick
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a super bait tank II

Hey guys I'm looking for a 50 gallon super bait tank II and figured I might get some feed back here. I have 2 30 gallon tanks, but I'm selling one and was hoping to upgrade. I'm having a hard time finding dealers on the internet. If anyone knows of a good used one or a dealer in the piedmont please let me know. The last one i purchased was from a dealer near burlington, nc, but I can't remember the name of the place and that is a long drive from home. Thanks for any help.

Marty
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

You can call Ron Vest directly at this number and address,they can ship right to your door or you can go pick up:
    Ron Vest makes super bait tank II 864-295-4206 Old Pendleton Rd Easley S.C.

Tommy Farmer at Marine Service in Rock Hill was a dealer a few years ago when I bought mine,give him a call and see if he still is 803-327-2270 Address is 653 Red River Rd. Rock Hill,SC 29730

Nick
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Marty for the reply, I was able to get a hold of Ron yesterday afternoon and put my name on the list. He has experienced some health problems recently and is at least two months out so I'm still looking for a used one if anybody knows of one let me know. Thanks again.

Austin
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a 50 gallon tank he made years ago. It was the best I've ever had until someone stole it out of our boat.

Ramon
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

I picked this keep alive 30GL tank up at a gas station off 95N in Santee Cooper for $225. Doesnt take up much room on the boat, its round and has worked exceptionally well in mid august 90 degree plus heat and kept gills, bass, crappie, bullhead and a couple eater cats alive at the sme time. Dont know if you're interested in this particular brand but its a good alternative if you cant find the one you're looking for.

Name:  30gal.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  29.1 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0062.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	214246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0397.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	214247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0465-2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	287.1 KB 
ID:	214248Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0419.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	214249