For Sale Penn 310/320 GTI's

James Matherly
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Penn 310/320 GTI's

I have 12 Penn GTI reels(6 310's nd 6 320's) I am wanting to sell. Some are fairly new but all are used. All are fully functional but will be sold as is. I service my reels every year and work on them myself. There is nothing mechanically wrong with any of them just some cosmetics from being used on a regular basis. I am selling because I just changed out all of my reels to the new Penn Defiance 20LW's. I will sell them all together or individually but will combine shipping for multiple reels. I will pay the shipping to anywhere in the good ol USA. $45 each shipping free.

Goose
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

how about some pic,s of them ?

James Matherly
    Post Thanks / Like

K will do.

James Matherly
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-09_19.08.32.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	190079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-09_19.08.46.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	190080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-09_19.08.59.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	190081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-09_19.09.11.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	190082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-09_19.09.27.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	190083

Billy D
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=rivercatsc;2553741]I have 12 Penn GTI reels(6 310's nd 6 320's) I am wanting to sell. Some are fairly new but all are used. All are fully functional but will be sold as is. I service my reels every year and work on them myself. There is nothing mechanically wrong with any of them just some cosmetics from being used on a regular basis. I am selling because I just changed out all of my reels to the new Penn Defiance 20LW's. I will sell them all together or individually but will combine shipping for multiple reels. I will pay the shipping to anywhere in the good ol USA. $45 each shipping free.

Hey James, I will take 0ne of those GTI 320 reel. I will send you a PM. thanks Bill.

James Matherly
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a PayPal account so just PM me your info and I will get them right out to ya.

James Matherly
    Post Thanks / Like

All reels have been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

hey i know the reels are sold but i just was wondering about penns in general, i use abu's and always have but u obviously like the penns. ive just been contemplating on trying some new reels and penns were on the list. if you dont mind what is it that you like about them so much and whats some of the down fall on them?

Ramon
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by daytimedrifter View Post
    hey i know the reels are sold but i just was wondering about penns in general, i use abu's and always have but u obviously like the penns. ive just been contemplating on trying some new reels and penns were on the list. if you dont mind what is it that you like about them so much and whats some of the down fall on them?

I used to use Penn exclusively but only the following reels:

309s-complete beasts-loudest clicker I have ever heard on a freshwater reel, omplete winch-drag is awesome-holds tons of line-300yd spool of 100LB Briad fits easily with 30LB mono backing. Not the furthest casting reel-but I can get 50yds easily with 8' rod and 6oz and cut bait

320GT2-everything the 309 has-didnt hold as much line but easily over 200yds of 80LB Braid-could cast 80yds+ with 8' rod and 5oz and bait, clicker slightly quieter but could still wake the dead-awesome reel-was my favorite for a long time.

(newer) Fathom 20LW-smoothest Penn I have ever used and every bit as smooth as a 7000IC3-one of the furthest casting reels I have ever used-drag is ridiculous with the same super strong drag Penn is known for. Only used 3oz and mono but i believe with braid it could hang with any reel with a level wind-downfall they are kinda pricey