Ramblings Vol. 80 THE QUEST - Page 21

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Brian
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

we had snow flurries and sleet today. tomorrow its gonna be 63 then monday in the 70's then the rest of the week in the 80's. i hope it stays warm this time cause this cold stuff is makin' my bones creak.

Horse-MON
    Keith
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Default Looks

to be dark, 47, lite rain n windy; be a good day to stay by the fire with some cider I'd say.

Cheap that was some storm damage, I'm sure glad you didn't stop off at the beer tent.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gov-...ncial-literacy.
    Speaks for it's self.

Hey Cheap: Albert ain't hit one yet.

Attachment 178911Attachment 178912

MYRA

TUNA~~~~~
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Default Son of a pitch me out the upstairs winder....

Cheap, that ain't no BS, that's some of the meanest balls I've ever seen and you've had in your hand I recon. Jimbo must really be pissed off. It's got to be connected with Jimbo some how....LOL
    Me thinks we'll have to call that the "Jimbo Effect"

45/61 and next 5 days is all the same...rain
    Looks like I'll be testing my trench drainage brainstorm.

Eye was 80% shut this AM and seems to get better in 1 hour after forcing it open the swelling goes back down a "Tad" Don't recon I could have a bug bite in it??? I remember getting a chip of metal in the other one but this one has me bewilldered..
    Back to the patch man....ie"Dr

I'm ready for a mud refill
    You all stay dry
    Cheap, get the pots and pans ready for leaks. A big one is coming again today.
    ~~~~~

What day is it???? I forgot...

USCA ACCOUNTS
    Mutt
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Man looks like I got some catching up to do here.
    Bubba Yea I know I just hate the VA close to us its over a hour away they treat you with the attitude I guess if I have to never did like them but I will have no choice I guess. Sad thing is I still got to figure out for the wife for her needs.
    Not going to even try to make replys to everything lol. Cheap thems some big balls. Simple question do yall have hard hats back that way for these kind of reasons or just hard headed lol.
    Well got another dang headache again. I give up and guess I will just learn to live with em.
    Seen a odd accident went to a lake up north west of me and this idiot went to pull his house boat out of the lake well he didnt secure the front of the trailer down and lost it. Glad I aint gonna have his tow bill to get tht thing put back on the trailer.
    Kinda gives a new meaning to upside down cake. I am sure this thing is toast now if flipped over 4 times just missed another guy and his boat as it rolled down the ramp and then onto the grassy section next to it.

Horse-MON
    Keith
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Default Mutt

That could a been a dayzasster if'n it hit somebody. We got some real steep ramps and people from the big city, Cheaps way, put a big arse boat in with a small SUV then go drink a cooler full a beer then try to go home. All 4 tires on the SUV be a roll'in smoke till somebody feel sorry fur um and pulls them up the hill. NOT ME. Ain't gona be liabull for pull'in the front end out from under the piece a chit. LOL

Days like this when it be nasty just do what the frogs do REST>
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...qJPtSg&cad=rja.

Geo: Potus said " What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? A pit bull is Delicious. " yuk yuk
    Now will PETA jump on that like as if it were anybody else??? no
    MYRA

Richard
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd love to meet the genius that invented the Brigs 16 HP OVH for Sears. That feller needs his nutsack split and pulled over his head. Wonder what would be a good replacement engine?

Pull up a seat
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Default WTF

Be sure and inform the potential inductee about disapearing members never to be heard from again.

I think PAW and I pretty much have figured it out

http://youtu.be/NhM1szNriAE

Glad we could help.

Ain't Rambling Fun ?

How do you like my red shirt?

Confused but Happy
    Russell
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Default GUUUUUD morning from the civilized state of total confusion.

Yesterday's storm thankfully was just cosmetic for me but not for others. Lots of people lost more than windshields. Gotta go look at the roof. Oh well - could have been worse.

This was a first for me seeing hail that big
    Illegal Immigration started at Plymouth Rock.

Horse-MON
    Keith
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Default Injun

Quote Originally Posted by 223reload View Post
    I'd love to meet the genius that invented the Brigs 16 HP OVH for Sears. That feller needs his nutsack split and pulled over his head. Wonder what would be a good replacement engine?
    This could be a bit tricky as you could get a lemon in any brand and some people are more prone to this mishap.

MY first choice would be Kawasaki, then Kohler or Tecumseh, some people have no luck with cumseh but that's what I have and always had on my tiller, but it only gets run in one speed, WIDE OPEN which they were made to do. A Briggs is made to run at 2/3 throttle in my opinion.
    Then if money is no object Honda, they real proud of them and priced to show it.

Now being a mecineck make Dang sure it is compatable , will fit. Be good to ask somebody in the business that been in the business long time what will work. Happy hunting.
    MYRA

Richard
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree Keith, the adjustable rockers in this POS are constantly coming out of adjustment, I ordered replacement upgrade parts ,and thought I cured the problem, but yesterday it happened again. more aggrevatin than anything but shouldnt have to be reset all the dam time .