Late report from 4/3/2012

Russ
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Late report from 4/3/2012 with Video

We fished Fort Washington on the 3rd. I took a friend and his 2 Grandsons. We let them land the fish. They swapped every other time the rods went down. We used fresh gizzard shad. The older boy couldn't get out of the 12 lbers. He caught 3 at 12 and one at about 4.5 lbs. The younger one (10 years old) had his hands full. 2 fish, both citations. One was 45.8 lbs. and was a 44 X 28, the second was a 52.5. It was 46" long and 31" girth. What a day. We went bow hunting Snakeheads later but no fish. I can't tell you how much fun we had with these kids. This was a good day for anybody. Video follows. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hookman571?feature=guide

chuck
    Post Thanks / Like

nice video thanks for sharing

Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Default Very Nice Job On The Video

Im Pretty Sure That Young Man Will Not Forget That Day Of Fishing !!! Great Job !!!

Jason
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hookman571 View Post
    We fished Fort Washington on the 3rd. I took a friend and his 2 Grandsons. We let them land the fish. They swapped every other time the rods went down. We used fresh gizzard shad. The older boy couldn't get out of the 12 lbers. He caught 3 at 12 and one at about 4.5 lbs. The younger one (10 years old) had his hands full. 2 fish, both citations. One was 45.8 lbs. and was a 44 X 28, the second was a 52.5. It was 46" long and 31" girth. What a day. We went bow hunting Snakeheads later but no fish. I can't tell you how much fun we had with these kids. This was a good day for anybody. Video follows. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hookman571?feature=guide
    NICE!!! It was a lot of fun watching them catch those big hogs!!

Great Video!!!......Thanks