For Sale Helm Seat

Thread: Helm Seat

Ray
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Helm Seat

Due to having a bad back, I thought I'd get myself a good comfortable seat. So last fall I ordered this one because it said extra wide. http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/M...d-1336538.html Well, they either don't understand the definition of extra wide or I've got a really big ass......( Naaah, it's gotta be them) It's just like this one, but it now has a couple of small scuffs. Perfectly good usable condition. It's a comfortable seat other than the dents the arms leave in my hips. Solid and sturdy.
    $130.00 TYD

Name:  6OLtGlOa7a.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  16.3 KBI'll try to get a picture of the my actual seat ASAP

Mark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashed View Post
    Due to having a bad back, I thought I'd get myself a good comfortable seat. So last fall I ordered this one because it said extra wide. http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/M...d-1336538.html Well, they either don't understand the definition of extra wide or I've got a really big ass......( Naaah, it's gotta be them) It's just like this one, but it now has a couple of small scuffs. Perfectly good usable condition. It's a comfortable seat other than the dents the arms leave in my hips. Solid and sturdy.
    $130.00 TYD

Name:  6OLtGlOa7a.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  16.3 KBI'll try to get a picture of the my actual seat ASAP

Wellll...........it appears that the measurements for the chair are right there in the description, so did you try measuring your ass before you ordered........... Just kidding buddy, just kidding......I just couldn't resist.

Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

That is a fine, cushy looking seat....but it wouldn't work on the skunk boat. In my Brother's view, if said vessel did not possess his personal touch, it would not catch fish as well. And much like those rich Alaskan folks, he delights in taking perfectly good stuff and....fixing it. While I located a suitable solution at half the expense and headache as his device, the retail device lacked certain aspects of rigor and sturdiness of his invention. At double the cost + the labor.

My life is indeed a Movie. On this Easter Sunday, I seek any and all prayers as I fulfill my duties as Brother to my Brother. It is not for me to reason why, remark, or comment further, I just got to suck it up and play along. But right now, the stuff the Easter Bunny left my grandson is providing my entertainment at this moment.

Brad Prather
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought one of those last year for 225.00 !!!!! your right my friend they are not very wide at all but very nice on the back

Ray
    Post Thanks / Like

bump

Ray
    Post Thanks / Like

SOLD!
    Thanks Greg