Quantcast
Alum Creek lake

In Memory of MRR

Thread: Alum Creek lake

Clarence Cremea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Alum Creek lake

Anyone fishing and is the lake up enough to put a boat in?

Troy

Post Thanks / Like

I have not hit Alum up yet, but it sounds like the water level is up pretty decent and people are able to launch.

kris workman
    Post Thanks / Like

dont know bout alum but i been tearin the channels up in delaware.... if ya wanna drive a lil bit farther north

Shane

Post Thanks / Like

Default Delaware Lake

Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    dont know bout alum but i been tearin the channels up in delaware.... if ya wanna drive a lil bit farther north
    Hi Repoman,

I'm from Delaware and trying to figure out where there bitting at and what there bitting on?? Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks Repoman!!

Shane

kris workman
    Post Thanks / Like

Shane, there's a few places that i hit that most don't because of the work it takes to get there, but it pays off, one place where everybody fishes early season and does pretty good, is cole rd, drive till it dead ends, there's a path from the parking lot, follow that path until you can get down the bank, you might have to climb over a few fell trees, throw out anywhere there and you should get some action, again this is a spring spot, once the water levels are up, its worthless, head to the river.(olentangy north of 229) also another good spot is a place called captains cove, the rd to get there is off of horseshoe rd, between cole rd and the old boat ramp. its not marked, but the main river channel comes right up by the bank., also I've had some luck fishing right from the old boat ramp off horseshoe rd. The best bait is fresh cut shad....i steak cut it, but there are many different ways to cut bait. hope it helps! if you ever wanna go out sometime, gimme a holler!