catfish pay ponds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Default catfish pay ponds

hey does anybody know any catfish pay ponds in macon ga or lizella ?

Preston Hobbs
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

There is some in Thomaston.They have farm raised Channels and some Blues.They are pay by the pound,it will break you real quik.Not sure about around macon.If your looking for eater size channels try Tobesoffkee(sp?)creek in Monroe county,it is slap full of eater Channels.

James .N

Post Thanks / Like

I don't no why you would even ask this question on a Cat Fishing site lmao You have the internet why don't you find out yourself? Troll

Preston Hobbs
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Catpaw View Post
    I don't no why you would even ask this question on a Cat Fishing site lmao You have the internet why don't you find out yourself? Troll
    Why don't you find out for him and tell him?He asked a fishing question...What better place than a catfishing site?

john
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Dennis Welcome to the USCA.

I can't help you on the Pay Ponds as I live in Iowa. Some of the Fellas are sorta touchy about Pay Pond fishing (Myself Included) as some of the pay lakes buy fish from folks that catch them out of State Lakes and Rivers then transport them to said lakes and sell them which is Totally against the law and both the Sellers and the Buyers at the pay lakes need to be Kicked in the Gonads !!!! But most of the People who belong to this site are Really Good Folks. J.D.

chuck
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hypothetically speaking. OK, I have a question pertaining to cat-fishing. I search the internet for places to get info and am led here. I ask a question and get slammed. I got it I got it. I'm on punked right. Come on, where's Ashton? Come on out Ashton.
    I know you're here. Here Ashy Ashy. Come on boy, come on out. For crying out loud!!! This isn't what this was made for. It was created to share info and build positive relationships.

Preston Hobbs
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by jdstraka View Post
    Dennis Welcome to the USCA.

I can't help you on the Pay Ponds as I live in Iowa. Some of the Fellas are sorta touchy about Pay Pond fishing (Myself Included) as some of the pay lakes buy fish from folks that catch them out of State Lakes and Rivers then transport them to said lakes and sell them which is Totally against the law and both the Sellers and the Buyers at the pay lakes need to be Kicked in the Gonads !!!! But most of the People who belong to this site are Really Good Folks. J.D.
    I feel the same way about those kinda pay lakes,but the ones around here are all farm raised,mostly eating size cats.I'm just sayin',before someone comes on slamming someone for a question,KNOW what the hell is being talked about.

Jon
    Post Thanks / Like

personally i would rather catch them out on the river but to each his own. catching at pay lakes is still fishing and this is afterall a catfish forum

john
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Your a Good Man Preston and I know you were not Trying to hurt anyones feelings. Keep on keepin on My Friend,J.D.

Eddie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

??? A question about catfishing on a catfishing site....yeah you'r right it don't make any scene...lol...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast