Chattanooga Gathering 2012 - Page 4

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Jimmy Thompson
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Put us down, 2 for camping, will try to make it.

Jim Veto
    Post Thanks / Like

Any specific dates in mind? I love the Chattanooga gatherings and the people that attend them. Sure hope it's on a week I can make it.

Jim Veto
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooops, guess I should have started at the beginning of the thread. You know us seniors have those special moments where we do things a little different than everyone else.

Put me down for at least one and camping. Will try to talk the Mrs. into coming again this year but after the lovely weather last year and our failure to even make it to Chattanooga I'm not sure that will happen. If I can't talk her into it I might just bring my neighbor Dean. He isn't a member but did get the handle of "recon" at the Pickwick gathering last year. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Can't wait!!

Mark
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr Veeto I was planning the 27th of April to the 29th of april which is the same weekend we usually have it. It would be great if you could make it. We would love to have you and your wife, friend, or anyone else you can talk into coming down to visit your southern brother. I will add you when I update it next time my friend.

Jim Marshall
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Oooops, guess I should have started at the beginning of the thread. You know us seniors have those special moments where we do things a little different than everyone else.

Put me down for at least one and camping. Will try to talk the Mrs. into coming again this year but after the lovely weather last year and our failure to even make it to Chattanooga I'm not sure that will happen. If I can't talk her into it I might just bring my neighbor Dean. He isn't a member but did get the handle of "recon" at the Pickwick gathering last year. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Can't wait!!
    Hey Mr Veets, we sure do hope you can make it down this time, we will let you know if bad weather hits again which we sure hope it doesn't.

Pete Kildow
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbakat View Post
    Well if I am still kicking count me donna and the dogs in on this also. I won't be back fromtexas until the middle of march but this should give us time to get it done. I should have the toon also

Willard old buddy, you better get your butt back home soon. That warm weather down there and you wearing shorts had the weather all messed up . LOL
    Also I will be eating Sauger again so if you want any you better get this way and help me catch some.
    Pete
    Wild Wolf Products Fishing Tackle
    Need Hooks?
    Home of the Kat Bobber
    http://Wildwolfproducts.com

Pete Kildow
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post

Buddy I hope you can talk your wife into making the trip again. Tell her it was not her fault. LOL Just bad weather, plus bring Dean still not sure why he hangs around you. HAHA Just kidding your my hero.. Looking forward to seeing you again buddy.
    Pete
    Wild Wolf Products Fishing Tackle
    Need Hooks?
    Home of the Kat Bobber
    http://Wildwolfproducts.com

Dick H.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hopefully

I'm going to try it this year. I cannot say for certain till almost time to leave though. Gotta stick close to the Doc's n' med's n' stuff.

Jim Veto
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on making this one. Should be two of us camping. Might get the Mrs. to go with the new camper but if she isn't up for it I'm pretty sure Dean aka "Recon" would be interested in making the trip. Will know more as we get closer to the date.

Willard King
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Well I sure am enjoying this warm weather here in south texas. I should be home sometimes in march and pete I love wearing my shorts in january.
    Punkin next time I send you a text and you don't answer I am going to sic hershel on you.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast