Ming Yang Reels review??

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ming Yang Reels review??

Anyone own a ming yang reel? likes?? dislikes?

Ramon
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaFever View Post
    Anyone own a ming yang reel? likes?? dislikes?
    Where have you been bro? Alot of us own them and we love them minus the weak, quiet clicker. If Jeremy sells his version again, then you can purchase one with an excellent clicker. As far as performance you can land anything with them. They cast great and have a good drag. Do a search for Ming Yang and you should get quite a few of them.

Bryan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ramon06 View Post
    Where have you been bro? Alot of us own them and we love them minus the weak, quiet clicker. If Jeremy sells his version again, then you can purchase one with an excellent clicker. As far as performance you can land anything with them. They cast great and have a good drag. Do a search for Ming Yang and you should get quite a few of them.
    There you go Sticky. Ramon just saved a bunch of us time by posting the truth. Thanks Ramon

Post Thanks / Like

been under the abu bus way to long

Ramon
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Snagged2 View Post
    Hey Ramon,, You whack anything on that AG 6500 2 speed yet???
    Greg the 2-speed is great. 1 problem though, all my buddies like it even more. They arent the most experienced baitcast casters, so since my 6500C3, 6600C3 and 2-speed have the little line blocker on it, they can cast them without backlashing and they cast pretty far, so I never get to use them lol 21LBs is the biggest so far lol. It performs flawlessly and as soon as a 40+ is caught on it I will let you know bro. Thanks for a quality product once again. If I save up a little more I may get that IC3 from you

Kyle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ive used the ming-yangs with a buddy and I was impressed (i run 7000c3i's) I have a rod that needs a real and it will be getting a ming-yang after using his. Cast's well and looks good (so does the price)

Johnny
    Post Thanks / Like

My bro (GwillE) and a friend (Aces70#er) have them and they both love'em...they say casting is a breeze

Chris
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought 2 of the CL 70's, I cant wait to get out and fish with em! I'll let you know what I think after i get them out.

Emil
    Post Thanks / Like

I see all this talk about the ming yang cl60 and cl70 I just ordered me a cl80 whats everyones thoughts on it?

Rob
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mastangs64501 View Post
    I see all this talk about the ming yang cl60 and cl70 I just ordered me a cl80 whats everyones thoughts on it?
    I have a couple of the CL60's and I think they are big. Those CL80's must be huge!

As long as they are made like the 60's, I think you will like them just fine. Also, I hope you got a newer stock item, and not something that's been there for a while. Hopefully they have the newer clickers on them. The worst thing about past Mings were the weak clickers.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast