United States Catfish Association - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Recent Blogs Posts

1. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY ONE POUND BLUE CATFISH CAUGHT IN THE ICE BOWL TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Asartin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tablerite View Post
    Think about this that is #2 that big. That lake is something of legend...how much longer we got to wait until a 150lber is pulled up. Anybody got the results from the tournamet? And did they put it back in the Lake?
    I kept the fish in my big tank I made off the world record fish's length for my buddy Dale Lowe. He had a 100 gallon horse trough he made into a livewell on his boat and the fish wouldn't fit, so he gave me a call. We were already moving so we swung by and moved the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lewis now in the catfishin business??

Quote Originally Posted by Doc-a-boo View Post
    I see Lews is now making a round reel,,,looks like a cat maxx .It don't say much about it yet. But if it is anything like their other reels,I'll be interested,,I know my BB1 inshore has 14lbs of drag...serious stuff for a small bass reel..now if the price is right,,,,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Winter Special" CATFISHING BOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Lingenfelter View Post
    This is a 2006,23 foot 8ft acrossed with a 6ft bottom Semi -V Catfishing boat which was made by AAD Custom Fishing and Hunting boats. Comes with Monster rod holders, rod rack which is lighted, five boat seats the passenger and drivers seats are Centric II SAS, four brand new Interstated batteries which are RM-29, brand new 36 volt Terrova model 112 trolling motor, Cobra Marine Radio, Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD radio, 4-Clarion speakers, 2-Clarion two channel amplifiers, 12 inch subwoofer, green led
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	028.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	268133  
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images                  
  4. "Winter Special" Custom Made Plate Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Lingenfelter View Post
    This is a 2006,23 foot 8ft acrossed with a 6ft bottom Semi -V Catfishing boat which was made by AAD Custom Fishing and Hunting boats. Comes with Monster rod holders, rod rack which is lighted, five boat seats the passenger and drivers seats are Centric II SAS, four brand new Interstated batteries which are RM-29, brand new 36 volt Terrova model 112 trolling motor, Cobra Marine Radio, Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD radio, 4-Clarion speakers, 2-Clarion two channel amplifiers, 12 inch subwoofer, green led
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	028.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	268123  
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images                  
  5. Migrating flatheads

any one ever heard they swim up river to spawn and stick around the dams for awhile before heading back the other way?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 261 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast